Kroger Community Rewards
Visit www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com and proceed to the instructions below for existing or new online account customers and link your Kroger account to Gunstream Elementary.
How the Program Works
- Connect your Kroger card account to Gunstream Elementary's school code
- Swipe your card or enter your Alt ID at check out (miss this step and Gunstream misses out on the rewards)
- Raise money for Gunstream
Instructions: If you have an existing online Kroger account:
- Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In”.
- Click on “Edit” in the “Community Rewards” section.
- Enter your Gunstream's number 83438 or name and then click on “Search”.
- Select your organization and click on “Save”.
- To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organization's name on the right side of your account settings page.
- Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)
Instructions: If you need to create a new online Kroger account
- You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
How to view your reward details
- Sign in to your Kroger account
- Go to www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Click on “View Your Rewards Details”
- See how much you have earned for your organization! (Note: This information will only be available and updated at the end of each cycle.)